As of 9am this morning Katiana was still holding on. She is still very critical, but she is not getting any worse. Praise God that He has preserved her life thus far and pray that God continues to heal her.
Pierre Richard, the little baby that we transported to the Israeli hospital yesterday, was able to receive the treatment that he needed at that hospital. We have no further word on him, just that he arrived safely and they were able to treat him. Continue to pray for little Pierre Richard and his family.
2 comments:
That is very good word on Katiana and we are glad that Pierre Richard made it to the neurosurgeon. Thank you so much for the updates. We check your blog 2-3 times a day and are so glad that you are letting us be a part of praying. If you think of it, tell Mark Nelson that his family in Colorado sends hugs.
Holly Fink
I know you are crazy busy, but I hope you will keep up the blog. I will have our home group pray for you on Thursday. I will also share with Knollwood Baptist Church in London, ON.
Blessings and comfort,
Ken Yinger
Post a Comment