We are wanting to contact the following hospitals that we know are functioning and coordinate supplies and doctors with them. Samaritan's Purse has brought in many supplies and will be bringing in more. We would like to share with other hospitals in need, but have no way of contacting them. Also if you know of any hospitals that are not on this list, but are functioning, let us know.
Community Hospital
Lumeire Hosptial - Les Cayes
King's Hosptial - Delmas
Doctor's Without Borders
Double Harvest (we already have their contact info)
Any contact help that anyone can give would be appreciated
5 comments:
My Dear Brother in the Lord Jack,
Thanks for the note. I will keep this request in prayer. Please give me more details of the hospital in Haiti. I have at least 2 doctors in Haiti right now helping. I should be able to get some medical supplies to them. I have a planned trip next month. I will keep you posted. I feel your pain and the pain of the Haitian people. Keep the faith. I believe something positive will come out of this. God's name will be glorified. Have a great service tomorrow.
Bishop Philip M. Bonaparte, M.D.
Senior Pastor of New Hope Church of God
Please send information to my email address and I will forward to Dr. B.
God Bless you,
Kami's Father-in-Law Jack Klose
Deborah,
I apologize; not good at blogging
my email address in jfk.namcp@verizon.net
Hi Deborah; I havebeen in touch with a Medical Director who would like to know where to send supplies. I will let him know of your need for (IV solution and X-ray film and developer)and we will pray that the Lord will provide. Please send specific information on how to send etc..
I sent and email to Rob and Patti that will explain.
God Bless you and all and may you safe and well.
In Christ
Jack Klose SR
jfk.namcp@verizon.net
Dear Deborah,
I don't know if any thing could come of this and i have very little information. But i heard tha there is a floating hospital, (a US Naval Ship) that is having a hard time getting patients on board. Perhaps they could instead get some of their supplies off, and maybe work together with some of the other hospitals. That's about all i know, but maybe more info could be found.
Love ,
Sarah Jordan
I have been on the website of the Albert Schweitzer hospital in Artibonite ( hashaiti.org) and they are operational. God bless you all in this effort. You are in our prayers.
From a friend in California
Post a Comment