Praise the Lord!!
Kyrk and Chris just came with the doctors and supplies. They immediately unloaded their personal things and went straight up to the hospital.
This is such a huge answer to prayer.
Now Kyrk and Chris have now left to return to the airport and hopefully meet the third plane and bring the people and supplies back up here.
Continue to pray that God works out the details of all this and they can get back up this evening with everyone and everything.
3 comments:
I found your blog thru the BHM website. Just want you to know you're being prayed for!!!
This is truly amazing! I'm so glad doctors finally arrived. We will continue to pray for them and for the 3rd plane to come in. And we'll def. keep praying you guys get some fuel in the next few days. How long can you run without it on what you have right now?
Praying for you all there! My hubby is in the group of people with Samaritan's Purse. I am overjoyed to find this blog to keep me updated with info. Praying, praying, praying!!!
MUCH LOVE!
April Hunt
Post a Comment