Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Rescue attempts

Chris, one of the missionaries here, has went down to Carrfour (very close to the epicenter) to see how we can help.
We have also sent a truck and 2 of our workers to a school in Port-au-Prince which collapsed. One of the workers son is possibly buried in the school. It was a university.
Pray that those who are out will be used in the ways that God wants them and that people will be rescued.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Dear Baker family,

This morning I heard the news on the radio, unbelievable... I am glad to read that you are all fine and that the hospital can be a blessing for so many. I can't imagine what is going on in the country, although your images and video draw an image. I'm praying for you from the other side of the world.

Kees, World Servants - Atrel 2009

Kami said...

Thanks for the updates! They are appreciated and helps us to know how to pray!

Holly said...

Seems so surreal from here. Thank you and your family for their service in Haiti. I'm praying that you will soon receive help, an extra serving of strength, and His direction.