Naomi and Elizabeth helping out by washing dishes

Hannah and Abby help by cutting up gauze for the hospital.

Rebekah has a small infection in her foot, so she was getting her foot soaked this morning to get it clean. She was still smiling though.

Brianne has been diligently making bread for the staff and visitors.

Christopher was helping harvest the ripe bananas.

Jonathan enjoyed playing on the old broken motorcycle while he waited for his dad to finish unloading a truck of supplies.
14 comments:
Thanks so much for posting these pictures. Its great to see that they are cheerful in serving their Lord and Saviour. Rebekah is too cute:-) Pray that her foot heals quickly. It is encouraging for us at home to see their happy faces as they posed for the pictures. Thank you kids for doing your part. Everyone looking at these pictures would love to be at your side helping as well. Keep up the good work!!!!!
How did they all get so big??? It's so awesome to see them helping out and serving, what a blessing. I miss you all so much!
Robert is missing!! :-) LOVED the pictures - they bring a smile. With such great examples in their parents and grandparents, I'm sure they pitch right in.
Thanks for posting about the kids!
yeah, where's Robert?
Aww Deb, these pictures bring tears of joy! You guys are doing so awesome raising them to be children of God in all of this!
thanks for putting them up!
thanks for posting this! i was wondering how they were doing. christopher looks so grown up! (i'm a college friend of chris' sister, sarah and have been to hawaii a few times with adele and len) continuing to pray for all of you...
SO great to see pics of these beautiful and wonderful kids!!
Thanks for your work in posting all these things - it really does keep people focused and praying appropriately.
Thank you for posting the photos; it's great to see Brianne and her siblings. I'm praying for you always, my dear friend!
Kelli, the kids look so big! I am so thankful for a sovereign God that has kept you all safe.
Thank you so much for posting the pictures and info concerning the children. We will not forget these young ones, with no doubt each of them are an important part of ministry in the Kingdom work. We pray that their hearts will continue to develope into servant hearts as they continue their journey with our Lord Jesus. Bless each and everyone of them.
Dick and Donna Hall
East Tennessee
Thanks so much for keeping us up to date. Our hearts and prayers are with you and all of Haiti. Debra, I think I met you years ago when I visited my sister Jaclyn at QCS with my daugher Annika (was was 18 mos. at the time).
Blessings,
Shelly Leys
Wow. my cousins are all growing up. I will see them soon hopefully.
My kids are MKs. They were such a blessing while we ministered in Chile. Your blog is a blessing. Keep up the good work. I know your kids don't know me, but tell them I'm proud of them.
Post a Comment