I wanted to give a quick update of our doctors.
Last night we heard that our community health doctor was killed. Pray for Dr. Agenor's family. We also have not been able to hear any news of our Orthopedic surgeon, Dr. Duverso. He was downtown in his clinic during the quake, so people are fearing the worst.
We are in desperate need of an orthopedic surgeon. We have heard that one of the doctors arriving today is an orthopedic surgeon so that is a huge answer to prayer. Hopefully God sends another one also since there are sooooo many cases in the hospital waiting for an orthopedic surgeon.
Continue to pray for strength for Dr. Claude, and Dr. Bernard. They have been diligently working since the earthquake happened and they are very exhausted. It will be a huge relief when the 4 doctors arrive on today's flight to help out.
4 comments:
Thanks for the updates! We are praying for all of you..
Deborah,
I'm looking to get a hold of Kyrk, Dad, or Chris. Our church wants to help and needs direction.
Praying around the clock for you all. We love you very much!
Jack
jklose@aboutfbc.org
I am praying for you and your family. I am mostly, though, praying for the repentance and salvation of the many Haitian people that may come to know God through this difficult time. I pray that you and your family and other missionaries have many opportunities to share the Gospel and that many come to Christ as a result of this time.
Sincerely,
Becky
(Whitney's aunt)
Becky,
You are so right in your prayers. I'm right now working on a blog update about what God is doing and how people are coming to faith in Him through this. God is doing great things and I'm looking forward to sharing them.
Thank you so much for your prayers.
Post a Comment