Thursday, January 21, 2010

Prayer Requests for today

This morning Kyrk and some doctors went down to Port-au-Prince. They have a list of places that are asking for assistance. They are planning on stopping at as many places as they can along with General Hospital to see what the needs are and how they can help.
Pray that God leads them to the right places and shows them ways that we can share the doctors that we have with those in need.
Continue to pray for safety as they travel around the city. We have had a few little incidents, but God is truly answering prayers and has provided protection.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello - I found out about your Organization through my sister, who works with one of your relatives in Central CA. I have been raising money to purchase a few pallets (1800pc, total of 12 boxes per pallet) of 12" stuffed animals to be sent to the injured/orphaned children in Haiti. Would you able to accept one if I could get it to you? Is there someone in the states I can coordinate with? (fyi - CNN is reporting the Port is now open!). Thank you!
Jennifer

sia said...

Len and Adele, it is great seeing you, helping and encouraging.

Henk and Sia
the Netherlands

Bakers said...

Jenn,
Thanks for your willingness to help the injured and orphaned children. The organization that we work with does not have any orphanages. We work mainly with churches and schools. So therefore we do not have a real need for these stuffed animals.

Deborah