Praise the Lord, Katiana's surgery was very successful. They were able to do what they needed to do and she is now holding her own and doing okay. This is a huge answer to pray. Continue to pray that she makes it through the night and for God to continue to heal her.
2 comments:
Once again your attitude of Thankfulness and Praise during such a difficult time impresses me and encourages me as most of what we hear from other sources is not quite as encouraging and positive. So thankful you are allowing God to use you in this place. Praying for you.
Hi. I found out about you through Esther, one of my students. I also have missionary friends in Haiti. Jared and Jalalyn Coblentz. They are with Christian Fellowship Mission (a mennonite affiliate from Sarasota). I passed your names along to them. Their blog is jjcoblentz.blogspot.com. They are preping for a new orphanage. The mission already runs 3 others. Bless you as you serve.
Post a Comment