Our children, especially Robert, have had a special place in their heart for Antione. Since his stroke in 2009 we have been sending a vehicle to his house every Sunday morning to pick him up and bring him to church. The children all looked forward to saying hello to Antione each Sunday after service.
Also every evening that we eat together in the dining hall with the mission staff Robert requests prayer for Antione. When I shared with Robert yesterday that Antoine had died and went to heaven, he didn't understand. I think he might realize what happened when he doesn't see him at church on Sunday.
He will be dearly missed.
Pray for his family as they go through this difficult time.
![]() |
| This picture was taken in November when my mom and 2 neices were here visiting. |

2 comments:
What a wonderful faithful, humble, man of God he was. Haiti will miss him.
He will be dearly missed at the mission, but I'm sure Heaven is a bit happier with him there....
Love,
the Battles family
PS I can almost hear Mary Todd yelling, "Antoine!" as he arrived at the pearly gates....
Post a Comment