Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Back again

Sorry that it has been so long since I have put anything up on our blog. 
On April 25, Kyrk and I traveled to London, England for a 2 day vacation and then went on to Holland for some vacation time and a 6 day conference with World Servants.  It was a wonderful time for us and we enjoyed spending time with some dear friends in Holland.

We are very grateful to Chris and Kelli for taking care of our children for the 2 weeks that we were gone. 
We were able to spend Sunday afternoon with this wonderful group of friends.

Gerben and Marjon were such wonderful hosts and we really enjoyed spending time with them.
Saturday morning bike ride through Joure.


Shopping for good dutch tea.

Kyrk loves Stroopwaffles.

Doing an assignment during the World Servants training.

Playing Farmer's Golf.  We had so much fun playing this crazy game.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

I love stroopwaffles too! (but I'm sure the kind you bought were SO much better than what I've had!) Glad you had such a great trip. Love you all!