

Well I guess it is about time for an update. I know that it has been a long time but I have no excuse that sounded good enough to use so I'll just say I am sorry for the delay.
The Clinic destruction and re-construction is well under way and has kept Kyrk very busy. We are also going to start on the new cistern for the Conference center. That means two construction teams going here at the same time. Please Pray for safety of the workers as these projects are in progress.
13 comments:
Dear Deborah & Kurk
I love to read your blog and what you are doing there. The modern age sure keeps us up to date with all that is happening there in quick order! Praying for safety for all. Thanks again for taking the time to do this. How are you feeling? Keep us posted!
Love "Auntie Ruth & Uncle Richard"
great to hear from you. will be praying for kyrk as well as the rest of you down there. the pictures of your kids are absolutely beautiful. they sure are growing up. take care.
we're praying for you guys. kyrk, the comments about UNC hurt me very deeply. I don't know if I will ever be able to forgive you. kristi was just glad that I don't watch the tar heels play on TV anymore.
You are forgiven. We will be praying for the work! Tell Mom and Dad I said, "Hi."
I think this will work now
Wow! This is a huge undertaking. I will be praying for this project and safety for the workers. Also for your well being.
Are you going to leave any work for us when we come?
Does it work?
I am watching for more blog updates
Hi there guys
I love your site but it needs to be updated:) again.
Gotta love Haiti.
hello!
We are getting excited to see you soon! Things are coming together at our end. The clinic is looking great!!
How are the kids?
hey! I keep trying to leave a comment on your blog, but they never show up? Are you intentionally blocking me lil' bro?
The clinic will be wonderful! i can't wait to see the progress SOON!
btw, I love the way they all whine at you to update, and when you do, they don't even read it!! I tell you.
We're praying for Hannah
Post a Comment