Saturday, August 21, 2010

School has begun

Yes, we have officially begun school once again. It has been a long 7 month break and we were all ready to get back into the routine of school. Having not done school since Jan. 12, Naomi and Jonathan were very excited to be able to start back once again.
I am praying that this excitement and enthusiasm for school continues for a long time.
Rebekah is also enjoying doing school related activities and Robert likes to join us, but so far he has spent most of the "school time" in bed. I have found this to be the best method to be able to teach Naomi and Jonathan and keep Robert out of trouble.
Home schooling our children is a challenge, but I'm praying that God will continue to give the patience and wisdom needed.

1 comment:

Tina said...

May the our Lord strengthen you with His grace and help you through this season.

Remember Isaiah 40:11
He will tend his flock like a shepherd;he will gather the lambs in his arms; he will carry them in his bosom,and gently lead those that are with young.

Dear Deborah he knows you are with young and distracted and it says he will gently lead you! How wonderful is that! I pray He does!!

In Christ's Love,
Tina Schlorf