We are here in Haiti to serve God and the people of Haiti working with the Baptist Haiti Mission. Our prayer is that through this blog you will stay updated on what is happening as we humbly serve where God has placed us.
Here is picture of Katiana that was taken this afternoon. The doctors were able to help her sit up and she is starting to do much better. It really is amazing to see the huge improvement that she has made in a week. God is so good.
1 comment:
Jill O'Connor from Scottsdale, AZ
said...
I can't believe this is the same woman from the other pictures!! I thought -- from the other pics -- that she was an elderly woman! Wow, she looks great! Praise God!
1 comment:
I can't believe this is the same woman from the other pictures!! I thought -- from the other pics -- that she was an elderly woman! Wow, she looks great! Praise God!
Post a Comment