First of all I want to thank all those who were praying for the healing on my ear. I was very concerned that it would give me problems when I flew, but it was no trouble. I have all my hearing back and it is almost 100% back to normal. Thank you so much for the prayers.
Our vacation was wonderful. We were able to spend 4 days alone, resting and relaxing. Then on the weekend we attended a missions conference. The church was wonderful, we met some great people and overall it was a wonderful experience.
We spent Sunday afternoon with Kyrk's sister's family and his brother along with his wife. Then went to Canada to spend 2 days with my parents.
Overall it was a perfect week and we came back refreshed and ready to continue on with the ministry.
Thank you especially to Grandma and Grandpa Baker who watched our children.
1 comment:
I'm glad you guys were able to get away! I can't believe how big the kids are getting! I miss you all.
Post a Comment