Tuesday was a great day. We were able to meet up with our good friend Bonita and spend a little bit of time grocery shopping with her and then getting something to drink at a little bakery. It is always such an encouragement to spend time with Bonita.
She surprised us with a huge treat. Doughnuts are not something that we get here, so having a dozen doughnuts brought in for us was wonderful. I have put some pictures of the kids enjoying them.
THANK YOU BONITA!!


3 comments:
How FUN! I didn't even know you had a blog! I am so happy we figured out a way to get them to you!
Thanks for sharing the pictures!!!
yay for donuts! So glad you all are having a great time and praise the Lord that the Quonset hut came! I can't wait to see construction pictures! love you all!!!
Donuts are uncle Jacks favorites!
Post a Comment