Since Aug. 1, our family has been in northwest Haiti, hosting a group of 12 from the Netherlands. They are here doing a construction project at a school.
On Sunday Aug 12 we went on an adventure and went to Port-de-Paix. But to get there we had to travel on very muddy roads with large mud puddles. The group was riding in the back of a large truck, so their ride was interesting.
Also we had to cross a very large river. It was probably about 2 feet deep and was fun to drive through, but we were thankful that it was not any deeper.
So we are having fun and enjoying our time here. I will probably be posting more soon from our time up here.
2 comments:
Hey guys! I hope the last 7 months have treated you well. When will you post pics of your family? I miss you all. We need to see how much the kids are growing. Speaking of kids, will they be coming with you to the wedding?
I hope you will be enjoying SE Jersey soon!
Post a Comment